If you need photography services in Dubai, you’re probably curious about how much it’ll cost. In this article, we’ll be exploring what you can expect to pay, and what you’re paying for. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration that’ll have an effect on the final figure, but this will provide you with a starting point.
Photographers in Dubai
There are a number of reasons a business may need a photographer in Dubai. Quality photos are a visual representation of your brand and they can be the defining factor in determining your success. This is not only a service that eCommerce stores need - all businesses will need photography in some form.
Other benefits of working with a professional photographer include:
- Sharing your brand in the most effective way. Photographers know the power of composition, which is just one example of how expertise can completely change the way a photograph is interpreted. A picture can indeed say a thousand words - but you’ve got to make sure it’s the right words.
- Photos can stir all sorts of emotions in the viewer, from excitement to intrigue. When you get this right, you’re able to create content that leads to the desired effect. People are then also more likely to share and publicize it.
- Photography can be repurposed in various ways and form part of a content library. This is great for building a gallery and showcasing your brand’s success.
It is best to work with a reliable photographer on an ongoing basis. This is because each photographer has their own style unique to them. By finding and working with a photographer whose style matches yours, you can provide a consistent depiction of your brand across all your marketing materials.
- Stock photography
- Marketing or advertising campaign imagery
- Photo content for your website
- Social media images
- Corporate photos for employer branding
- Event coverage
How Much Does a Photographer Cost?
You can work with a freelancer, and the other option is to approach an agency with an in-house photography team. This may be more reliable as freelancers may not always be available when you need them.
Freelancers charge anywhere between AED 500 per hour.
Photography studios charge around AED 750 - 1500 per hour.
They often charge per hour or per project. They will factor in time and related expenses into the final costing. This includes:
- Pre-production: The planning required for the photo shoot. This may require scheduling, casting, logistics, and securing a location.
- Production: Capturing the content on the day of the photoshoot. Usually, this will require different lenses and lighting. Depending on the needs, a team may need to set up the equipment and props.
- Post-production: Making the final image selections and editing them. It will also include saving the images appropriately so that they are ready to use, upload, or publish.
The other factors affecting the cost include the scale of your photography needs, the scope, the time required from start to finish, and the requirements involved in bringing your brand to life.
Why it Pays to Work with an Agency
When working with an agency, you can enjoy the benefit of having access to a studio, which freelancers may not have. This is helpful when you need to shoot images of stock or incorporate the green screen. Another factor to consider is whether the photographer you work with has the capabilities of recording videography for you as well, should you need it (this is highly recommended as it remains the most engaging form of content, and having it professionally done can be a transformative decision and USP for your brand).
Agencies understand business and marketing communication. This gives them an added advantage, helping to guide you to create imagery that inspired - and sells. Without this strategic advantage backing you, you’re banking on good photography skills alone.
Work with a Professional Photography Team in Dubai
Nexa is a digital marketing agency based in Dubai. We have a fully-equipped studio and professionals on hand and are ready to provide you with all the pictures you need. In a market where the video is producing such high engagement rates, you’ve got to ensure your 2D imagery is of the highest possible quality. This is what will make it stand out in the right way, and bring your vision and brand’s essence to life.
Get a quote on our photography services.
Our photography is used to create menus, offline printed images, and content for a website, marketing, advertising, and social media content. These are some of the industries we provide photography services for:
- Food Photography
- Automotive Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Hospitality Photography
- Product Photography
- Lifestyle Photography
It all begins with purpose and direction, resulting in an end product that is a valuable asset for your brand.