Today, consumers appreciate and engage with video marketing more than any other forms of digital marketing. This is because it helps them understand your services and products, provides entertainment, and offers a more personalized brand experience. From a business standpoint, it is this engagement and personalization that builds consumer trust which leads to increased sales.
As we live in a digital world, it has become increasingly easier for individuals and businesses to create video content. Essentially, anyone with access to a smartphone and the internet is able to upload video content. However, the online space is full of video content, from social media app TikTok to search engine powerhouse YouTube. This means that as a marketer, you need to create content that stands out from the crowd which means you need to create video marketing content that is of a higher quality. From clear audio and eye-catching visuals through to top class editing and overall production value.
With the above in mind, many marketers and content creators in Dubai are looking to either put together their own video studios or rent out a professional video studio in Dubai.
But what are the costs that come with creating your own studio versus renting out a professional studio space? Let’s take a look.
Creating Your Own Video Studio
Creating a top class video studio inevitably takes time, strategy and money. This is why marketers and content creators prefer to rent out studio space. However, if you have the budget and the resources to create your own studio, we have outlined what is required to ensure the ultimate video studio results.
The Right Equipment and Gear
You are going to need the right gear before you even attempt to set up your own video studio. Having the right equipment and gear in place goes a long way to creating professional looking and sounding videos. It is important to remember that you don't necessarily require the best equipment - you just need gear of good quality that gets the job done - and you can scale up as your studio grows.
So, what kind of equipment is necessary for a basic video studio?
- Cameras: This, of course, goes without saying. As stated previously, many people begin their journey through a smartphone as they come complete with video software. However, the quality can become pixelated and storage will soon become a problem. There is also so much you can do on a smartphone or smartphones. So, how much does a good camera cost? There are loads of high-end cameras on the market and the list can quickly become outdated. However, Panasonic’s GH5 has set the standard for video content creators. This camera can be priced upwards of AED 7,899.
- Computer/Laptop: Good videos require good editing, and a computer or laptop is required to make this happen. If you have an older model PC, or just don’t have enough RAM on your machine/s, things can get very frustrating - very fast. This is why you need to invest in a new laptop or computer - one that is powerful. One of the best computers you can use for video editing is the iMac with Retina Display. This can be priced upwards of AED 5,499.
- Tripod/s: Tripods don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Your tripod needs to hold your camera in place and if you are on a budget, you can find a cheaper option easily. The Acuvar 50” is one of these options. However, if you want a truly professional set up you should invest in something like the Monfrotto MT190XPRO4. Cheaper options start from AED 53 while the more expensive options can be priced upwards of AED 1,471.
- Audio Equipment: Audio is vital and using your smartphone for this job is not the best idea. This is why mics are vital. There are a variety of mics to choose from including:
- USB Mic: This plugs into your computer - This can be priced upward of AED 679.
- Shotgun Mic: This pairs with your camera - This can be priced upward of AED 486.
- Wireless mic: This is an option that can be clipped onto your person - This can be priced upward of AED 61.
- Lighting: If you are wanting to create the ultimate studio space you cannot rely on natural lighting alone. Golden hour only lasts so long. Ring lights can be used for this if you are on a budget but there are other high-end options you should consider for the full video studio experience. Decent ring lights go from AED 131 while higher end lighting are be priced from AED 741.
*Please note that these prices have been sourced via Amazon and are subject to change. They have been used to provide estimated costs.
The above outline the basics required to start your own studio - and this certainly doesn't suit everyone's budget. This is why video studios are becoming vital for content creators and marketers.
Renting a Video Studio in Dubai
As stated above, video studio rentals are becoming highly sought after in Dubai. Renting a studio ensures you get the highest quality content - while saving time and money.
At Nexa, we are passionate about video content and video marketing and have put together the ideal studio for all creators. Our top class studios are designed to provide you with everything you need to create the ultimate video!
Rentals include use of the space and all related equipment and gear you’ll need to produce your video, from audio equipment to cameras, lighting, and the like.
So, how much does this all cost?
Nexa's Video and Podcast Studio
If you are looking to create the best video content our studio rental is AED 9,500 and includes:
- Green screen or colored backdrop of your choosing
- Camera operator
- Lighting setup
You can add post production services for AED 11,950.
As stated previously, video and podcasting are quickly going hand in hand we are also able to convert the space into a podcast studio. If you want to record your podcast with us, you are able to rent out the space for AED 350 per hour. This cost covers WAV and MP4, and it costs AED 500 per hour if you choose the addition of video setup.
So, if you are looking to create the ultimate video content without breaking the bank, video studio rental in Dubai is certainly the best option for you.
At Nexa’s videography and podcasting studios, you’ll have access to the best equipment at the best price. Contact Nexa today and get podcasting!