A global showcase of human achievement will take place in Dubai from 1 October 2021, and over this 6 month period, innovation and inspiration will have a new home.
Ending on 31 March 2022, the Expo 2021 Dubai will bring the world together, and show us all how powerful the human mind can be. With the World Expo theme being, “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future,” and with its three sub-themes being: Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability, it is set to drive progress and stir hope throughout the globe. With 192 countries participating in the event, there will be hundreds of exhibitors sharing their innovation and ideas with the attendees - and with so many sharing their inspiration, you need to make sure your stand stands out.
So, where do you even begin when it comes to marketing your expo stand? It is time to get creative and develop content that showcases your achievement and can be used across your marketing platforms for years to come. This is the magic of photography.
While photography is accessible to anyone with a smartphone, professional shots stand far above amateur ones. Professional and creative photography has the power to communicate your brand's message through the art of visual storytelling, and what better story to tell than that of your brand's presence at this prestigious event?
Photography and the Expo 2020
This year’s World Expo theme is “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future.” With such an epic theme in mind, visitors and lenses are set to discover pavilions showcasing a promising future that delves into dichotomies of both entertainment and education, culture and technology. There is a lot to see and be seen.
The World Expo is set to be a visual feast and if you are showcasing at the event, it is vital you capture the scenery.
The Benefits of Professional Photography at the Expo 2020 in Dubai
- Connection: A professional photographer is able to create works of art that connect your audience with your brand and transport them into the world of the Expo. Essentially, this kind of photography breaks geographical boundaries and shares your experience at the Expo with investors, fans, and audiences who were unable to attend.
- Awareness: Content is king when it comes to brand awareness and photographs can be used across all forms of content marketing. By placing your eye-catching professional photographs across your social media channels, website, marketing campaigns, online blogs, print media and online platforms, you drive and continue the conversation about your brand and your experience at the Expo 2020.
- Publicity: Photography can be distributed to the media which adds a sense of magic and excitement to a standard press release.
- Shareable Content: Beautiful images are always shared online. And if you post breathtaking images to your social media platforms, you can be sure your audience will share them and further engage with your content. This means that your brand story will reach a wider audience and drive your message further.
- Showcase your Success: Professional photography will showcase your success and capture the atmosphere of the momentous occasion. Text based blogging can try to capture the power of the event, but if this doesn’t go alongside imagery, you can be sure your target audience is not going to read a word.
- Build a Marketing Archive: Photographs aren’t just used once, they can be repurposed across your marketing efforts and used for years to come. This means that you can share the imagery during the expo and long after the expo has come to an end. Essentially, photography is a powerful and long-lasting business and marketing investment.
The Wrap Up
Expo 2020 is the culmination of nations coming together to celebrate inspiring innovations for the future. There are so many interesting stories to be told from Expo 2020, and what better way than to show the world through photos?
How We Can Help
When professional photography is used for your marketing efforts, from product images to major world-wide event images, you will drive more interest and reach your particular brand or business goals.
Nexa offers expert photography services to ensure your brand is represented perfectly and professionally Our professional photography team is ready and raring to capture your brand at Expo 2020.