For those of you who aren't aware of HubSpot or Marketing Automation as a concept, you've been missing out on a real treat! Marketing Automation is the future of not only marketing, but also sales and leading the way in terms of providing the tools for automated marketing is a company called HubSpot.
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Hubspot was founded in 2006 and is now a Nasdaq listed company with a market capitalisation of over $1.5 billion. Hubspot also has close to 16,000 customers across the world using their platform.
So, in a nutshell what does HubSpot do?
Hubspot provides an all-in-one platform that allows businesses to easily manage the following:
- Add, edit and upload blogs onto a website
- Create Landing Pages for special promotions, e-book downloads and data collection
- Create and transmit personalised email messages
- Track marketing campaigns and relate directly to ROI
- Manage your sales databases through the HubSpot CRM
- Manage and Analyse the SEO ability of your website
- Create automated workflows (marketing processes) that allow non-manual actions to be triggered by a specific event
Why Should You Work with a HubSpot Partner?
There are a number of benefits as to why you should work with a HubSpot partner.
- the complexity of the platform and the number of features that are included can make it quite a daunting task for individuals within a company to understand how best to leverage these for a company.
- although extremely user friendly, making the best use of the platform will require your team to have a range of both technical and non-technical experience. The technical experience is particularly handy from a design perspective as well as a SEO perspective.
- successful strategies are not universal amongst all businesses, even if they are in the same industry. It's therefore important to leverage the experience of a HubSpot Partner Agency who has the experience and know-how of dealing with different industries and who have applied different tactics to achieve success.
- for platforms such as HubSpot (and digital marketing in general), continuity is key. Therefore, your business should be visible at all times to potential customers, not just when your team has the spare internal capacity to write a blog, create a landing page or campaign to drive sales leads.
- it's a team effort. Most successful HubSpot users have a number of people working on the platform at the same time. Rather than duplicate effort, these team members have different skills and specialised disciplines.
If you're still considering implementing HubSpot for your business and would like to see HubSpot in action, please request a demo from our team.
Nexa is the premier HubSpot Certified Partner with dozens of successful implementations and satisfied clients. For case studies and client references, please feel free to contact us.