HubSpot is a leading Marketing, Sales and Service Automation Platform, which encompasses a award-winning customer relationship management (CRM) system and one which works very well in Saudi Arabia. In this article, we’ll be discussing the how’s and why’s of this, digging into all of the reasons why using HubSpot is a win for your business in this market. Let’s dive in.
Why HubSpot Works in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is the largest market in the Middle East and the wealthiest too. That means these audiences have among the highest standards of living in the Middle East. With this to set the scene, businesses need to present themselves professionally and appeal to a market that is accustomed to quality products and services.
You can achieve this with HubSpot, since it offers a centralized system for your business to work from, improving your operations with the intent of bettering the customer experience. For instance, having business management under control with a comprehensive calendar that shows your schedule across social media posts, emails, blogs, and so on.
The population figures in Saudi Arabia are higher than in its neighboring countries. This means you’ll need to accurately segment and target your audiences. HubSpot helps you achieve this, and also improves lead generation, lead nurturing and lead conversion rates. It does this by tracking the actions taken by each consumer and then qualifying them and responding accordingly. HubSpot thus makes it possible to appeal to niche target markets and provide them with exactly what they need, resulting in more sales.
The IMF has forecasted growth in Saudi Arabia for the year ahead which is particularly promising given the global economic state. HubSpot is all about facilitating business growth and in order to do so effectively, the system itself is flexible in that it can be scaled accordingly. More premium features and integrations are available as needed.
The country is also expanding, moving away from its dependence on oil trade by placing focus on other sectors to expand the nation’s sources of income. This includes agriculture, industrial sectors, and services. The prominent services in Saudi Arabia are the tourism, finance, and insurance sectors. Herein lies many opportunities for businesses to grow. HubSpot makes it possible to grow your business in several ways, one of which is by having integrated search engine optimization tools. This enables content to perform better in search engine rankings and is designed to please the consumer of the content you’re sharing. It also makes it possible for you to advertise online with ease.
One of the best ways to reach your audience in Saudi Arabia is through digital marketing, which is also growing. The inbound marketing approach is the brainchild of HubSpot, which plans out the buyer journey and helps your customer as they make their way along. By using this software, your overall digital marketing and communication with your customers and potential customers will improve, thanks to the ability to engage with social media activity from the platform and send out personalized emails, for example.
Does HubSpot Support Arabic Language Content?
YES! HubSpot's support Arabic language Landing Pages, Website Pages, Blog Article, Emails and more! While the backend interface isn't yet in Arabic all of your business' customer facing interactions and content works exceptionally well in the Arabic language providing a seamless experience for your customers.
How HubSpot Works in Saudi Arabia
- Website building: Build, design, and host your website on HubSpot. The content you share with your Saudi Arabian audiences can be in English and/or Arabic, personalized, and optimized. On the backend, you’ll also have recommendations available on how you can further improve its performance.
- Blogging: Content marketing is a vital part of inbound marketing and as such, your blog is an important asset to have. You can create and publish blog posts directly through HubSpot, complete with recommendations for optimization and keyword usage.
- Leads: HubSpot allows you to create custom landing pages and specific call-to-action buttons depending on the audience you’re dealing with. This means you can have strategic lead conversion plans in place that you can test using A/B testing.
- Audiences: Since HubSpot is a centralized system, it stores a wealth of information for your business. This includes all customer data and interactions within its platform, keeping track of all exchanges between your business and its leads. With this, you can nurture each lead accordingly and appropriately, which will ultimately improve your conversion rates.
- Personalize: Email marketing is an important part of the HubSpot experience. It is driven to improve the communication between a business and target audiences. Create personalized emails using templates that have proven success rates to improve your responses and interactions.
- Automation: Marketing automation with HubSpot means marketers can design, create and deliver personalized marketing communications based on their activity and preferences. This ensures your business communicates and responds in a seamless and timely manner, which can make all the difference when it comes to closing deals.
- Social media: Social media marketing can be carried out and managed on HubSpot, meaning you can post to multiple platforms, monitor your interactions from the centralized platform, and monitor your engagement.
- Reporting: With all of the data stored in the HubSpot system, you can create custom reports with ample and precise data and insights available. These figures are crucial for further improvements with analytics available for all of your business’s departments.
Where Nexa Comes In
Nexa is an independent digital marketing agency, with over 15 years of experience in the Middle Eastern market. We are HubSpot’s only Diamond-tier Partner in the GCC region. That puts us in a prime position to help businesses to understand and maximize the potential that this software offers.
We help our clients to use and master this CRM software, whether that requires migrating business systems, setting up integrations, software training, and onboarding, or management of the platform with digital marketing. Our HubSpot solutions and strategies are based on helping businesses to improve their inbound marketing, customer service, and sales.
If you’d like to discuss what we can do for your business, book a meeting with us.
The Final Verdict
To answer the question of whether HubSpot works in Saudi Arabia - yes, absolutely! It works by empowering businesses to align their sales and marketing in order to better serve their customers. The platform’s many benefits improve relationships and satisfaction between the customer and brand, which is especially important for audiences in a wealthy country like Saudi Arabia.