In order for your business to grow better, it needs to run better. The problem is that as businesses scale, processes and systems begin to break down. In order to grow better, your operations teams need the systems to make for more efficient and effective growth.
Technological powerhouse HubSpot, a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management software known for its ability to align sales, marketing, and service teams has introduced its new and improved Operations Hub offering to help businesses grow better.
Introducing the HubSpot Operations Hub Enterprise
The HubSpot Operations Hub offers a suite of tools that elevate the entire HubSpot CRM which is made up of the Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub. As of November 2021, the Operations Hub has been upgraded and has introduced its “Enterprise Tier,” an offering that comes complete with enhanced integrations, data tools, and flexible automation capabilities.
Before the introduction of the Enterprise tier, HubSpot offered 3 Operation Hub solutions with the following capabilities provided per tier:
HubSpot Operations Hub Free:
- Two-way data sync
- Default field mappings
- Historical sync
- All third-party integrations
HubSpot Operations Hub Starter offers:
- Everything available in Free
- Custom field mappings
HubSpot Operations Professional offers:
- Everything available in Starter
- Programmable automation and bots
- Data quality automation
To add even more value to the HubSpot Operations offering, the company added the Enterprise Tier after recognizing that scaling businesses struggle when it comes to business operations and processes. With this in mind, HubSpot created a platform to better operations for scaling businesses. The HubSpot Operations Hub Enterprise solution was created to provide businesses with a unified set of tools that have the power to connect applications, curate customer data, and fully automate business processes in a single location.
In order to align internal teams with connected data to ensure the most seamless operation processes, the HubSpot Enterprise offers:
- Everything made available in Operations Hub Professional
- Reporting calculations
- Snowflake data share
- Additional reports, lists, and workflows
Let’s take a closer look at how these new offerings can help scaling businesses run better, in order to grow better.
The Value of the HubSpot Operations Hub Enterprise
What sets HubSpot Operations Hub Enterprise apart from other operations offerings is that it brings intelligence features into HubSpot, allowing for better support and reporting. HubSpot has introduced 3 significant new features to the Operations Hub that are setting the standard for operations excellence.
- Datasets: As your business scales, your data grows and this requires more fields, objects, and metrics which makes it difficult for your teams to build reports. Operations managers and analysts will have to put these reports together individually and this makes the reporting slow and inconsistent as reporting becomes reactive as opposed to organic. With HubSpot’s datasets offering, operation teams are able to curate information into reusable tables and are then able to downstream users to create quality reports. This saves enormous amounts of time and ensures no inconsistencies in reporting.
- Snowflake Data Share: HubSpot has launched a native integration with Snowflake, a leading data warehouse. With this new integration, you are able to pass your data from the HubSpot CRM to your Snowflake instance which allows you to fully analyze your HubSpot data within your data tech stack. This means that all your data is united in your Snowflake instance giving your team greater insight into customers, ensuring the best customer experience.
- Calculated Data: Through HubSpot users can fully customize calculations based on a variety of properties. For example, a user is able to create an equation that calculates the average value of a record. Essentially, users can use calculated fields to generate the most customized datasets that can then be sent downstream.
Operations Hub Enterprise also includes:
- Data Sync: A no-code package that keeps your data and apps in sync while providing custom field mappings and historical syncing to ensure team alignment.
- Automation: Eliminate time-consuming data cleanup by automatically amending date properties, formatting names, and more.
- Programmable Automation: Writes workflow actions to automate even the most complex business processes.
Does your Business Need the HubSpot Operations Hub Enterprise?
Operations Hub Enterprise is not for all businesses; however, if you operate a larger organization and you need a more connected CRM experience for your internal teams, then the new Hub is ideal for your organization.
If you are interested in how you can leverage this new offering and integrate its new capabilities into your workflows, reach out to Nexa today.
Nexa is proud to be a Diamond-tiered HubSpot Partner and this places us in the top 2% of HubSpot Partners globally.