Video plays an integral role in marketing strategy, and it’s not too difficult to see why it has become so essential. Video content is easily digestible and gives our eyes a much needed break from the inundation of online text and still imagery we are bombarded with daily. This is why almost 1 billion hours of YouTube videos are watched across the world - every single day.
With this number in mind, it is clear that people want and choose to consume video content and today, digital marketers need to understand the power of video content as a marketing tool.
As stated previously, video is engaging and versatile and provides the viewer with real insight into what a business is trying to project to its audience. It is also easy to share this kind of content across multiple platforms which makes for greater reach and results in a measurable and potentially huge return on investment.
Not yet convinced that video should be a part of your digital marketing strategy for your business in Dubai?
Let’s take a look at some recent statistics that provide greater insight into the growing video marketing space.
The Importance of Video in Digital Marketing
There are many reasons why digital marketers in Dubai should include video marketing in their strategies. The below statistics explain why video marketing is so important for today's audience.
- Live videos account for 13% of total traffic
- 97% of marketers state that videos help their customers better understand products and services
- An astounding 81% of businesses are using video as a part of their digital marketing strategy and this number continues to grow
- 90% of consumers claim a video will help them when making a purchasing decision
The final point is the most important statistic to keep in mind. Today, your brand needs to cater for the modern day audience and if you are not providing them with engaging video content (and the content they want), they will quickly turn to your competitors for more insight into their offerings through their video marketing tactics.
As a digital marketer you need to use video to your advantage and create well-crafted video content that evokes personal connection between your brand and the audience. Marketing through video gives businesses the opportunity to showcase important aspects of their offerings while allowing for fun and easily digestible imagery as well as an engaging tone of voice. This is what today's modern consumer is looking for when it comes to making a purchase decision - they want to engage with a brand as opposed to blindly trusting a brand. And video offers the perfect opportunity to engage with your target audience, develop relationships and build trust.
So, now that you have an understanding of the importance of video marketing, you will want to look into video studio rental in Dubai. But, what exactly do you get with video studio rental in Dubai? Let’s take a look.
What Should Be Included with Video Studio Rental in Dubai?
As a video production agency in Dubai, we have seen first hand that video marketing is the ideal format for content consumption and gives our clients the opportunity to communicate directly to their audience in a more personalized and entertaining way. As we are passionate about video production, we thought we would provide you with some insight into what you should expect from a video studio rental in Dubai.
When selecting the right production company or video studio rental in Dubai, make sure you do your research. It is important that the studio made available to you offers:
The Right Space
When it comes to finding the right space for your video production, the general rule is that the space shouldn't be smaller than 12 feet by 18 feet. When looking for video studio rental in Dubai, it is important you make sure the room you are filming in is the right size and has the right elements to make for a professional video.
The space should consist of:
- A dedicated studio space that is distraction-free, uninterrupted and has enough available space for your team
- The space should be able to fit at least 4 feet between the camera and the subject and another 4 feet between the subject and the backdrop
- The room should be soundproofed or quiet enough to suit a corporate video setting. Remember, sound does bounce off walls and this creates echoes and you need to make sure the space is designed for the right acoustics
The Right Equipment
The video studio rental you hire should provide reliable and high-end video equipment. Of course, expenses quickly add up. With this in mind, we have outlined the most essential production equipment that you require in order to make a successful video.
- Cameras: Make sure that the camera you are supplied with has a great lens. If you are looking to live-stream your video make sure to mention this as there are a variety of cameras available for this specific purpose. While a single camera is great, having 2 cameras available always makes for a more dynamic video
- Camera Lenses: Prime lens and zoom lens
- Tripod: In order to stabilize your shots you will need somewhere to mount your camera. Tripods should be available to you through your video studio rental in Dubai
- Microphones: Audio is vital to successful video production. Make sure that your microphone is tested, avoid built-in camera microphones and make sure that your mic is placed close to the speaker. A poorly placed mic will not yield great results
- Lights: This goes without saying. Artificial lighting gives you more control over your video aesthetic and helps you control the image you want to portray in the video. Having good lighting available is vital and should be a part of your video studio rental experience
Props and Furniture
Always consider the furniture or props you may need for your video. Speak to your video studio rental in Dubai to find out what they have available to you in this regard.
A sound mixer is always beneficial for video production. This technology has the ability to fix volume, enunciation and timbre. Your microphone settings should always be adjusted for individual speakers - and if two people are talking to each other, their volume settings need to be adjusted with an audio mixer to make this work. Getting your audio correct does take time and effort and this is why it is important to work with professional video production agencies in Dubai.
For a professional look, you need to consider a backdrop for your video. A backdrop doesn't just refer to a greenscreen or a basic white screen, this can include specific background styles you want to portray. For example, a bookshelf neatly arranged behind the speaker makes a great backdrop and sets up the tone of a video effortlessly.
Video Production Agency in Dubai
As digital marketing has advanced, businesses can no longer rely on traditional marketing techniques to engage the consumer and this is why video content matters. It provides a full experience for your viewers, more so than you could ever achieve via text-based content and static imagery.
Through strategic and professional video production you are able to create a unique brand voice that is authentic and trustworthy - a brand message that resonates with your audience as well as your staff.
At Nexa, we are here to help you find your voice, engage your audience and create effective video content that leaves a long lasting impression.
Contact Nexa today for all your video production and video marketing needs.